For hassle-free repairs and replacements, enjoy the reassurance of our standard five-year standard warranty and optional extended warranty.
While your warranty is as robust as your Jaguar, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Jaguar's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Jaguar specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Jaguar specifications)
Your Jaguar warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.